Thursday, September 2, 2010

The Chinese T-Shirt!

Earlier this year, I had bought a Christie's Auction book on Chinese Imperial Costumes at a bazaar. I had found the colourful and intricate embroderies beautiful, and decided that I should paint one. When my boys saw my painting, they exclaimed "Hey! Mom's painted a Chinese T-Shirt", so this is what I have decided to call this piece. If I am not mistaken, painting was completed sometime in June 2010.


The Chinese T-Shirt
OIL on CANVAS
Size = TBA





I should have used a bigger piece of canvas, but was too lazy to go all the way to the Art Supply shop... GOSH! The traffic jam is enough to put me off from painting!

2 comments:

  1. OMG!! Suen Mei, you painted this!! It's gorgeous!! YOu are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. allthingspurpple - Thank you. Thank you. Pai-seh lah...

    ReplyDelete